A major fire broke out at ISRO office in Ahmedabad. The epicentre of the fire is believed to be ISRO’s Space Applications Centre in Ahmedabad. According to reports, fire tenders have been rushed to the spot and one CISF personnel has been injured in the firefighting.
More than 20 fire tenders have been put into service and the operation to douse the fire is still on said a report in TV9 Gujarati.
Ambulances have also been rushed to the spot where firefighting operations are being carried out.
The fire is reported to have broken out at building number 37 which consists of heavy machinery. The short circuit is believed to be the possible cause of the fire. More information is awaited.
Earlier in the day, another incident of the massive fire has been reported from the restaurant in the Lower Parel locality. According to recent tweets, Cafe Zoe Staff Canteen in Mathuradas Mill Compound caught fire on Thursday afternoon. This reminds one of the deadly Mumbai Kamala Mills compounds that took place in December 2017.