There have been a lot of preparations for the well-planned NEET Examination today. CBSE is organizing the examination under the directions of the Supreme Court.
At this time, the CBSE and Central School Organization will be deployed at the centre so that the students do not face any problem in the name of the investigation.
Apart from this, the use of mobile, Bluetooth, camera etc. of the teachers has been banned for not getting the incident like the paper leak. Not only this, the board officials will open question papers on examination centre.
At the same time, the board management denied the allegations of others, including the NSUI. It was said that the students of Tamil Nadu have got examination centres in Rajasthan, Kerala and Karnataka.
The board says that the application has been made in the application form based on the code of the examination centre which was filled by the student. However, the examination centre which was passed from the student’s house between the two states has been given to him. It was not a motive to disturb any student but to facilitate.
Meanwhile, the on-going debate between Tamil Nadu and the central government has stopped. Following the instructions of the Supreme Court, Tamil Nadu is joining the examination. While the number of students has increased by 31% compared to last year. As a result, 170 examination centres have been set up. This figure was 149 last year.
NEET Examination guide for students
• The students have been advised not to wear ornaments, etc. keep the hair tied.
• Do not carry money purse, bags, mobile and electronic goods.
• Wear sleeper or sandal instead of shoes. It is forbidden to wear high heels.
• Those who wear religious apparel such as the burqa, pagdi, mangalasutra etc. will be examined at the centres one hour earlier.
• Take admission card, photo identity card and passport size photo at the examination centre. The pen will be found only at the centre.